Puma Lubricants In-store Promotion
- Michele Paisley, Redcliffe
- Ron Bostock, Greenbank
- Western Australia
- Linda Nordarhl, Gingers Roadhouse
- Daniel Holliday, Byford
Competition period was 1 - 31 October 2017.
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is Puma Energy (Australia) Fuels Pty Ltd of 365 MacArthur Ave, Hamilton QLD 4007 ABN 34 009 644 151 ("Promoter").
- This promotion applies for a limited time and is subject to the terms and conditions outlined below. Information on how to enter and the prize details form part of the promotion terms and conditions. Entrants should review these terms and conditions carefully and make their own inquiries before entering the promotion. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Employees or contractors of the Promoter or its related bodies corporate, or the immediate family of such persons, are not eligible to enter this promotion. "Immediate family" means spouse, parent, child or sibling, whether or not they live in the same household.
- This promotion commences 1 October 2017 and closes 31 October 2017 (“Promotion Period”).
- This promotion is open to current Australian residents only.
- To be eligible to enter, at any time between 12am AEST on 1 October 2017 and 12pm AEST on 31 October 2017, entrants must:
(i) purchase a Puma Lubricants product at a participating Puma Energy service station; and
(ii) complete the paper entry form in-store at the time of purchasing the Puma Lubricants product; and
(iii) place the completed paper entry form in the designated entry bin at the participating Puma Energy service station.
- Entrants must provide full and valid contact details including full name, contactable phone number and email address to enter. The receipt for the Puma Lubricant product must be affixed to the entry form.
- Entrants will receive one paper entry form for every Puma Lubricant product purchased. Entrants who are Local Rewards customers, Pumacard customers or RAC Members will receive two paper entry forms for every Puma Lubricant product purchased.
- Entrants who are Pumacard customers must include the name of the company they work for on the entry form. It is at the discretion of the registered account owner as to whether they claim the prize themselves, or afford it to the employee who completed the entry form.
- The use of any automated entry software or any mechanical, electronic or other means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- The promotion consists of two major prizes per state.
- The two Queensland winners will each receive a weekend away at the Gold Coast, comprising of two nights’ accommodation in an ocean view suite at the QT Gold Coast Hotel, 7 Staghorn Ave, Gold Coast QLD 4217, daily breakfast for two at the Bazaar restaurant, dinner for two at the Bazaar restaurant (food only, up to $50 per person, per night), a $100 voucher for the Stingray Bar & Lounge and hotel parking for one vehicle. The prize will be issued by way of voucher(s).
- The two Western Australia winners will each receive a weekend away at Mandurah, comprising of two nights’ accommodation at a beach front villa at Seashells Mandurah, 16 Dolphin Dr, Mandurah WA 6210, daily breakfast for two at Café Mocha (up to $75 per day), dinner and drinks for two at Catch 22 (up to a combined value of $200) and complimentary champagne and chocolates upon arrival. The prize will be issued by way of voucher(s).
- Accommodation vouchers will be arranged by the Promoter. The winners must book their own accommodation within 12 months of accepting the prize. It is the winner's responsibility to book at the applicable restaurants/cafes at the time of booking their accommodation. The prize is not available in the peak holiday season from 23 December to January of each year . The prize is valued in Australian dollars. Each prize is valued at up to $1,000. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in the value of any prizes. The Promoter shall not be responsible for any amendments or cancellations once accommodation is booked.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and not redeemable for cash. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prize are not included.
- If the winner is aged less than 18 years of age, the prize must be redeemed by their legal guardian/carer.
- Winners will be drawn through a random electronic process by an independent, external party.
- The winners will be drawn at random on 17 November 2017 (AEST) at 1:00pm ("Draw Date"). The Western Australian winners will be the first two valid entries drawn from the entries which have been validly submitted at participating Puma Energy service stations in Western Australia. The Queensland winners will be the first two valid entries drawn from the entries which have been validly submitted at participating Puma Energy service stations in Queensland.
- The winner will be notified in writing ("Notification Letter") and by phone within seven days of the Draw Date. To claim their Prize, the winner must respond to the Notification Letter in the manner set out in the Notification Letter. Eligible entrants are responsible for keeping the Promoter informed of any changes to their contact details during and following the Promotion Period.
- The name of the winner will be published on the Promoter's Facebook page within two weeks of the Draw Date and will appear on the Promoter's website at www.pumaenergy.com.au/buytowin .
- All winners consent to the use of their name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) for promotional and marketing purposes in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration.
- All winners and their companions agree to make themselves available for publicity opportunities at the discretion of the promoter for the period commencing on the winner's receipt of the Notification Letter and ending three months after the collection of prizes.
- The Promoter reserves the right to conduct a redraw in the event of a winner being unable to satisfy these terms and conditions, forfeiting or not claiming their prize. If a prize remains unclaimed or is forfeited through ineligibility or otherwise the Promoter will conduct further draw/s at 1:00pm (AEST) at the same place as the original draw on 5 January 2018, subject to any applicable law. The winner, if any, will be notified by phone and in writing.
- If the winner does not claim the prize within 14 days of the date of the Notification Letter under clause , the Promoter may conduct a further draw in order to award the Prize in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter will conduct a redraw as per clause 22.
- Entries received will be considered final by the Promoter. Incomplete, inaccurate, erroneous, ineligible or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of any entry and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for:
(i) tampering with the entry process;
(ii) submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these terms and conditions; or
(iii) if the entrant is engaged in any unlawful or other improper conduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion.
The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an entrant are reserved.
- Entrants can only enter the promotion in their own name. Entrants who provide incorrect, misleading or fraudulent information are ineligible to participate in the promotion and all entries of an entrant who is deemed by the Promoter to have provided incorrect, misleading or fraudulent information may, at the discretion of the Promoter, be deemed invalid. The Promoter reserves the right to request the entrant produce (within the requested time) appropriate photo identification or other documentation (to the Promoter's satisfaction) in order to confirm the entrant’s identity, age, residential address, eligibility to enter and claim the prize and any information submitted by the entrant in entering the promotion, before issuing the prize. If the documentation required by the Promoter is not received by the Promoter within the requested time or an entrant or entry has not been verified or validated to the Promoter's satisfaction then all the entries of that entrant will be ineligible and deemed invalid.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) or other consumer protection laws in Western Australia or Queensland which cannot be contracted out of ("Non-Excludable Guarantees").
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
(i) inaccurate/incorrect transcription of entry information;
(ii) purported entries that are not received for any reason, including because they are lost, misdirected or stolen, or that are received, but are late, illegible, incomplete, or sent other than as directed in the entry instructions;
(iii) any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software;
(iv) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether or not caused by traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website;
(v) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the promotion;
(vi) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the promotion;
(vii) any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a prize winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying a winner; or
(viii) any injury or damage to persons or property, including to the participant’s or any other person’s computer related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading any materials in this promotion.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any tax implications that may arise as a result of a winner accepting any prize. Independent financial advice should be sought by any person participating in the promotion.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law
(i) to disqualify any entrant; or
(ii) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.